Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Our space (pics!)

Finally! My sister has been asking for pictures of our "space" and I'm delivering :) To illustrate how huge this is, I still had Christmas pictures on my card. Most of them are probably only interesting to me.

Most of our storage space is in our playroom. The majority of actual teaching will likely be in the dining room for comfort. But these are pics of our playroom.

 This is our map area - North and South America. The rest is yet to come!

 Storage area.

 Drawer 1 - glue and sticky tape.

 Drawer 2 is sorta sad. Erasers and pencil sharpeners.

 Holy scissors, right? A lot of them are from my scrapbooking days.

 Markers, other markers and colored pencils.

 Paint! Watercolors, glitter paint and more.

 Mamas drawer. Tape, thumb tacks, stickys and stuff.

 Paper. We have heavy duty sketch paper, random colored paper, old scrapbooking paper, regular construction paper.

 Craft junk. Ribbons, beads, glitter and so much more.

 This is the organized corner. Those folders you see are our units. Each unit has a folder, with the vocab list and pertinent ideas/information. The piles are the workbooks that don't "go" with any particular unit. The right is Nana's, the left is Pia's.

 Our US map.

 This is Pia's pile - her sketch book, drawing tablet, etc.

Nana's pile.

That's it! Once we get more fun stuff, I'll take more pics!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great!! I really need to organize our stuff since I will most likely be teaching both Logan and Connor at home for preschool.

    ReplyDelete