Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Excited to be joining Jen

Well I am timidly, but enthusiastically joining in the homeschooling community. My name is Cyn. I have been toying with the idea of homeschooling for a long time. Kindergarten was suppose to be a trial run. It was my daughter's choice to attend school. With the end of the year approaching, we are now accessing whether we should continue putting her in school or continue her education at home.

I figured that I would use summer as a trial period to see whether or not I could handle schooling her or not. I also decided that my son will be joining us as well. I have written a couple lesson plans already, changing the content to suit both kids.

I look forward to this summer. I see it as an adventure. We used to geocache when we lived in Hew Hampshire. There was so much to explore. We will intricate geocaching within our lessons. I hope to see more of Texas while educating my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment