Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year, fresh start, and new beginnings

It seems like Christmas and Thanksgiving slowed us down a bit. Trying to get back into the swing of things and find a schedule that will work for us. We have been blessed to start a new year with new opportunities.

I have been accepted into the nursing program at TWU. I have classes Monday through Thursdays during the day. Fortunately, we were able to find a nanny to come to the house while I am in classes.

My husband decided to open a vegan food truck. He will still continue his full time job and run the truck on the weekends.

Yes, we are going to be very busy. We are going to continue to homeschool. My husband, I'll call him "Head Zombie", will help throughout the week while I study for classes and I will teach them on the weekends while Head Zombie sells his sandwiches.

I'm excited to share how a family can work or go to school full time while homeschooling. Let's hope this works! I'll take all the prayers, thoughts and luck you can send.

No comments:

Post a Comment